Learn how to make an Alfredo Sauce perfect for you to eat with noodles. Check out this simple and easy recipe!
For your Alfredo Sauce to be great, see the list of necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions for preparing the recipe!
½ cup (114 grams) butter
1 pint (474 ml) heavy whipping cream 2 cups
4 ounces (114 grams ) cream cheese
½ teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1 cup (128 grams) grated Parmesan cheese
- In a pan, add heavy cream, butter, and cream cheese;
- Then I’m going to take that over to the stove and I’m going to bring that to the point where everything melts and combines;
- Add our Italian seasoning, minced garlic, garlic powder;
- Add pepper;
- Add salt;
- Add grated Parmesan;
- Once you get that all together you’re going to simmer that for about three to five minutes, until everything is combined and smooth;
- Your Alfredo Sauce is ready!