Learn how to make a simple and easy Avocado Toast recipe, check it out!
To prepare your Avocado Toast, use the few ingredients needed below and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
3/4 cup goat cheese, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cut the avocado;
- Remove the pit and add the avocado in a bowl;
- Add 3/4 cup goat cheese, softened
- Then we’re gonna take a fork, mash that up a bit;
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt;
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice;
- Add 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper;
- Mix and smash;
- Add avocado to toast;
- Now, I like to top mine with a little spring mix;
- Add a poached egg;
- Your Avocado Toast is ready!