Today I am making 3-ingredient banana pancakes. A great option to eat for breakfast or afternoon snack.
To make your banana pancake, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step instructions.
1 1/2 large bananas, ripe to overripe (200g; 7 oz)
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
Maple syrup, butter, or blueberries, to serve
- First, crack 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk to break.
- Then in another bowl add in 1 1/2 large bananas and lightly mash with a potato masher or a fork, but not too much.
- There should be chunks of bananas to make fluffy pancakes. And use only ripe bananas.
- Then add egg mixture and 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder into mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Now cook mini pancakes over medium low heat. 1 or 2 tablepoons for each.
- When the baking powder is activated, flip it over and cook for about about one minute.
- You can skip baking powder, but then it will feels like banana omelets rather than pancakes.
- Your Banana Pancakes is ready!