Make a perfect Banoffee Pie to serve as a dessert.
See the ingredients needed for your Banoffee Pie to be perfect!
1 cup sugar
1 cup double cream
2 tbsp butter
300g digestive biscuits
80g melted butter
Whipped cream for topping
- In a pan, heat the sugar over mediume heat;
- Immediately add the butter;
- Drizzle the freash cream;
- Remove from heat and leave to cool completely;
- Mix together digestive crumbs with melted butter;
- Pour the crust mixture into bottom of a 20cm tray;
- Press down;
- Add banana slices;
- Add caramel over banana slices;
- Place in fridge to set for about 3 hours;
- Top with whipped cream before serving;
- Your Banoffee Pie is ready!