Beef Strogonoff or Stroganoff is a dish of beef fillet cut into not very thick strips and served with mushrooms and sauce made of sour cream served with chips cut into irregular pieces (kartoshka zharennaya in Russian).
Check out a simple, easy and quick recipe for you to make your Beef Stroganoff.
To make your Beef Stroganoff perfect, use the ingredients from the list and follow the step-by-step preparation.
350 gr beef
150 gr champignon mushroom
1 pc onion
3 cloves garlic
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
300 ml beef stock
150 ml cooking cream
80 gr greek yoghurt
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 sdm yellow mustard powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp blackpepper
- Slice the onion into small pieces.
- Chop the garlic.
- Slice into 3-5 pieces, depending on the size of the mushrooms.
- Fry the meat in a skillet. It doesn’t take long to cook the beef. Aprox 1-2 minutes for each side.
- Take out the meat. No need to replace it with a clean pan. The beef juice that sticks to the pan makes the food more delicious.
- Add the onion;
- Add the mushroom;
- Add the chopped garlic.
- Add the beef.
- This dish will be more perfect if served with pasta.
- Your Beef Stroganoff is ready!