I’m going to be showing you how to make broccoli salad. A simple, easy and quick recipe to make!
This salad is good and I am so sure you’re going to love it. So let’s go ahead and get started the first thing that you’ll need to make this broccoli salad!
5-6 cups broccoli florets¹ 1 lb, this was about 2 1/2 heads of broccoli for me (450g)
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese thicker, not finely shredded (115g)
2/3 cup dried cranberries (85g)
1/2 cup crumbled bacon² (60g)
1/2 cup salted sunflower seeds (60g)
1/3 cup red onion diced into small pieces (50g)
3/4 cup mayo I use olive oil mayo (175g)
1/4 cup sour cream³ (70g)
1 1/2 Tablespoon white wine vinegar⁴
3 Tablespoons sugar (40g)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut off the stem and cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces;
- Now we’ll add our broccoli to a large bowl;
- Add one cup of sharp cheddar cheese;
- Add 2/3 cup of dried cranberries;
- Add 1/2 cup of crumbled bacon;
- Add 1/2 cup of salted sunflower seeds;
- Add 1/3 cup of diced red onion.
- Combine all of these ingredients together.
- In a bowl, add 3/4 cup mayo I use olive oil mayo (175g);
- Add 1/4 cup of sour cream or Greek yogurt;
- Add a half tablespoons of white wine vinegar;
- Add 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt;
- Add Add 1/4 teaspoon of pepper;
- Whisk these together until all of the ingredients are well combined;
- Pour your dressing over your broccoli salad ingredients and toss everything together;
- Your Broccoli Salad is ready!