Learn how to make a Caramel Tres Leches Cake with this simple and easy recipe!
Caramel Tres Leches Cake
For your Caramel Tres Leches Cake to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions for preparation.
1 finger of sugar missing from 1 cup of water
1.5 cups of flour
1 pack of baking powder
1 packet of vanilla
- Milk Sauce
1 liter of milk
3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- Caramel Sauce
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon of water (125 ml)
2 teaspoons of starch
1 tablespoon of butter
- For the above
1 pack of whipped cream
1 cup cold milk (200 ml)
- First, let’s mix 5 eggs and 1 finger from 1 cup of water in a suitable mixing bowl for our dessert cake, taking the missing granulated sugar.
- Whisk the mixture for about 5 minutes until the foam is foamy.
- Then add 1.5 cups of flour, 1 packet of baking powder and 1 packet of vanilla and mix all the ingredients with a spatula.
- After our cake dough is ready, let’s put the baking paper inside the cake that we will bake the cake.or let’s grease my debt.
- Let’s pour the cake batter into the baking dish. In order for the dough to be evenly distributed over my debt, let’s spread the dough by shaking the container like this.
- Then we bake our cake in the oven, which we have heated to 170 degrees, for 10 minutes first, and at the end of 10 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 150 and bake for another 30 minutes. In total, we will have baked our cake for 40 minutes.
- While our cake is baking, let’s put 1 cup of granulated sugar in a suitable saucepan or sauce pan for the caramel sauce of the dessert. Let’s wait until the sugar melts well and Dec Decamelizes, shaking it occasionally.
- After the sugar has completely dissolved, add 1 tablespoon of butter and mix it well so that it melts quickly.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of starch to 1 teaspoon of water and dissolve it. Let’s mix the starchy water we have prepared by adding it to the sauce.
- Let’s cook the sauce on low heat, stirring it until it gets a consistency and boils.
- We transfer the prepared creamy caramel sauce to a heat-resistant container and let it cool down.
- In the meantime, let’s take the baked cake out of the oven. While waiting for the first temperature to rise, let’s mix 1 liter of milk and 3 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl for the sauce.It will be enough for us to stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Then let’s make holes on our cake with toothpicks so that it pulls the sauce better.
- Let’s pour all the milk over the hot cake, pour it out and leave it to rest so that it pulls well.
- For the cream, let’s take 1 cup of cold milk and 1 packet of whipped cream in a suitable container. Let’s whip it nicely until the whipped cream solidifies.
- Let’s separate 1-2 tablespoons of the whipped cream we have prepared to decorate it. Let’s pour the remaining whipped cream over the cake, which has cooled down well, and spread it evenly all over.
- An important point here is that before applying the whipped cream, you must make sure that the cake has completely cooled down.
- After that, let’s pour our caramel sauce, which has completely cooled down, over the cream shunt. In the same way, let’s fix the cake with the help of a plastering apparatus or a spatula.
- Caramel sauce also needs to be completely cold. If it’s hot, it can melt the whipped cream. Let’s draw thin thin lines on the dessert with the whipped cream we have separated.
- Finally, let’s make scratches perpendicular to the lines that you drew with the help of a toothpick. Let’s put the dessert in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to get a good rest.
- Our trillions of desserts without resting cream are ready to be served. Enjoy your meal!