Learn how to make Caramelized Butternut Squash with this simple and easy recipe!
Caramelized Butternut Squash
Today’s recipe is going to be a caramelized butternut squash.
I love butternut squash. It’s one of those things that, as soon as winter comes around, I’m making butternut squash gnocchi, butternut squash ravioli, and sometimes I just want a simple butternut squash dish.
So, here it is. Butternut squash that’s been caramelized. It’s the perfect side, but you can also do some fun things with it.
2 butternut squash
3 tablespoons butter, melted
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ tablespoon salt
- I’m gonna go ahead and trim up the butternut squash, and prepare it for roasting.
- Now, we’re gonna go ahead and peel the butternut squash.
- Now that it’s peeled, we’re gonna cut the butternut squash into quarters, so we can remove the seeds, and then eventually cube them.
- Now, we’re gonna cut the squash into about one inch cubes, and prep them for caramelizing.
- We’re gonna add our brown sugar.
- Now, let’s add in the melted butter.
- Let’s add a little bit of salt.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 400 degrees;
- You Caramelized Butternut Squash is ready!