Carrot cake is a sweet cake with crushed carrot mixed in the batter. The carrot softens in the cooking process, and the tart is usually dense and smooth in texture. Carrots enhance the taste, texture, and appearance of the cake. Roasted walnuts are sometimes added to the mix.
Check out a perfect recipe for your carrot cake!
Today we will bake a fluffy Carrot Cake with Chocolate Icing. See the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation mode!
3 medium Carrots
180g of flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 pinch of salt
5 tablespoons of sugar
4 tablespoons powdered chocolate
2 tablespoons butter
- Grate the carrots;
- In a blender, add the carrots;
- Add 3 Eggs;
- Add 1 TablespoonBaking Powder;
- Add 260g Sugar;
- Add 220ml Sunflower Oil;
- Beat in a blender;
- Add 180g Flour while beating in the blender;
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and flour;
- Transfer the dough;
- Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes;
- In a pan, add 100ml Milk;
- Add 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder;
- Add 2 Tablespoons Butter;
- Add 2 Tablespoons Sugar;
- Mix on low heat;
- Add on top of the cake;
- Your carrot cake is ready!