A chocolate chip cookie (also called “chocolate chip cookies” in other Hispanic regions) is a cookie that originated in the United States with chocolate chips as a distinctive ingredient. The traditional recipe combines a dough based on butter and brown or white sugar with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Variations include recipes with other types of chocolate or additional ingredients, such as nuts or oatmeal.
Check out this perfect recipe for you to make your Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
See the ingredients needed for your Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect and follow the tutorial.
58 g unsalted butter
58 g dark chocolate pastry or in pistoles
175 g of caster sugar
1 large Egg
75 g of all purpose flour
25 g cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon of baking soda
¼ teaspoon of fleur de sel
25 g of dark chocolate, in chunks or pieces
25 g of milk chocolate, in chunks or pieces
25 g of crushed walnuts
- Melt the butter and the black choclate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring regularly;
- Let cool for a few minutes;
- Combine the egg and sugar;
- Then add the chocolate-butter mixture;
- Stirring, until the mixture is combined;
- Stir in the flour, cocoa, baking soda and fleur de sel;
- Mix then incorporate the chunks and nuts;
- Form dough balls and place them on a baking sheet;
- Bake for 15 minutes;
- Let the cookies rest on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then let them cool on a wire rack;
- Your Chocolate Chip Cookies is ready!