Today I’ll be showing you how to make sweet and crunchy chocolate covered strawberries!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries are perfect for Valentine’s Day, or to eat with friends and family!
1 box (1 lb) fresh strawberries *with stems
6oz dark/semisweet chocolate/chocolate chips
5oz white chocolate or white candy melts
- Start off by washing the strawberries.
- Once the strawberries are washed, set them onto a towel to dry.
- Leave the strawberries to the side to dry, and boil water in a pot on medium heat.
- Put a bowl on top of the water to create your double-boiler!
- Pour in the dark/semisweet chocolate/chocolate chips.
- Mix the chocolate with the spatula occasionally while the chocolate melts.
- Time to dip the strawberries! Again, make sure they are COMPLETELY dry befor dipping (you can dry them with a towel to make sure).
- The rest of this is really fun and simple! Just dip the strawberries one by one into the chocolate and leave them on parchment paper to set.
- At this point, I transferred some of the remaining chocolate into a piping bag to pipe a few fun designs on the strawberries!
- Your Chocolate Covered Strawberries is ready!