Panacota (Italian: panna cotta) is a dessert of Italian origin, prepared with cream, sugar, vanilla and gelatin. It is usually served with strawberry coulis, raspberry coulis, caramel sauce, chocolate or fresh fruit.
Check out a delicious Chocolate Panna Cotta recipe!
Chocolate Panna CottaCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
For your Chocolate Panna Cotta to be perfect, use these ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation mode!
150g dark chocolate
- First, pour 9 g of gelatin and 50 ml of water and leave for 15 minute;
- Then grind 150 g of dark chocolate containing 70% cocoa. You can use chocolate with 55-70% cocoa as you like;
- Pour the chopped chocolate into a bowl. Put it aside so that it does not interfere with you;
- Pour 200 ml of milk into a saucepan;
- Then add 50 g of sugar;
- Pour 300 g of cream;
- Turn on the stove, put this milk mixture on it;
- Bring the mixture to a boil, do not boil for a long time The milk;
- mixture is brought to a boil and add gelatin , stir well Pour the;
- Pour the hot milk mixture into the chopped chocolate;
- Stir very well;
- When the mixture has become homogeneous, pour it into small cups;
- Then refrigerate for 4 hours until the mixture hardens well;
- Once the mass has frozen it can be eaten;
- Place a glass with Panna-Kotta into warm water for a few seconds and it will immediately leave him. Panna-Kotta is super, tender, soft and melts in your mouth. Enjoy your meal!