Learn how to make cloud bread in a simple and easy way with this recipe!
For your cloud bread to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 Egg Whites
1 tbsp Sugar
1/2 tbsp Corn Starch
- In a bowl, add 2 egg whites;
- Beat the egg white till foamy;
- Add in 1 tbsp of sugar;
- Continue beating the egg whites till it’s medium peak;
- Add Add 1/2 tbsp of corn starch;
- Beat egg white till firm peak;
- I’m splitting the egg whites by half;
- Add 1 drop of blue gel colouring;
- Mix well together;
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper;
- I’m using the blue as the base. Flatten it to a nice round shape;
- Now add in the white egg whites. Cover it up and make it like a round ball;
- Bake in pre-heat oven at 150°c for 30 mins;
- Your Cloud Bread is ready!