Learn how to make Cream Cheese Frosting in a simple, easy and fast way with this recipe!
Cream Cheese Frosting
This tangy sweet icing is deliciously easy only using four ingredients.
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
8 cups confectioners’ sugar (about 2 lbs.)
1 tablespoon milk
- You’re going to start by adding your butter and cream cheese into your mixer.
- Starting on low, begin beating.
- Switch to medium and beat until your ingredients are light and fluffy.
- Turn your mixer back to low and begin adding your sugar 1/2 cup at a time.
- Remember to occasionally scrape the sides of your bowl to make sure that your ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Once all the sugar is added, your icing might look a little dry. So now it’s time to add your milk.
- Scrape down your bowl and beat on medium until your icing is light and fluffy.
- Your Cream Cheese Frosting is ready!