Ravioli is the name of a type of Italian pasta filled with different ingredients, usually folded into a square shape. They are accompanied by some type of sauce, especially tomato (similar to ragú), tucos, pesto (basil-based sauce) or creams.
In Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay they are called in plural ‘ravioli’, in Venezuela ‘ravioli’ and in Spain and Colombia, ‘raviolis’.
Learn how to make your Creamy Ravioli in a simple, easy and fast way.
This is an incredibly simple and easy five minute Creamy Ravioli dinner that i have been doing for years and its a recipe i have perfected over time on my own.
600g fresh Ravioli
500g creamy pasta sauce
100g diced bacon
6 small mushrooms
2 tablespoons minced garlic or 3 garlic cloves
- We are going to cook our beef ravioli, so put that into a boiling pot and we are going to let this boil away for about five minutes possibly six just test to make sure they are cooked perfect;
- Now into a second pot pout in a little olive oil;
- Add diced up onion;
- Add about six mushrooms, all diced up;
- Add 100 grams of shredded bacon;
- Add two tablespoons of minced garlic;
- Stir this through for a few minutes;
- So our beef ravioli is now cooked. So what I’m going to do now is take this of the stove and strain all the liquid out then put the ravioli back in th pot;
- Our ravioli is now back on the stove and i have turned it down to a medium to low heat;
- Add in the mixture we soften up earlier;
- Now for our sauce we are going to use a cream of mushroom pasta source and i find this goes down perfect for this recipe but of course feel free to use a different kind of sauce if you choose (béchamel sauce is great too);
- Add in some salt and pepper;
- And give that a good mix through;
- Once done we are going to let this sit here for about five minutes just to warm up the sauce and its ready to serve.
- Your Creamy Ravioli is ready!