A cupcake – literally in Spanish “cup cake” – is a small piece of cake for one person. They are baked in a mold like that of muffins and muffins. Papers called capsules are placed in the mold.
It is usually confused with muffins and muffins, although they present many differences. However, in some countries like Venezuela all of them are called little cake or ponqué (not to be confused with the pancake).
Learn how to make this delicious cupcake with this easy recipe.
To make this simple and quick recipe, use the ingredients from the list and follow the step-by-step preparation mode.
- In a mixer, add 250grams butter;
- Add 250grams sugar;
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder;
- Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla;
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon peel;
- Add 5 eggs;
- Add 250g of flour;
- Transfer the dough to shapes;
- Bake in a bain-marie for 50 minutos at 170 degrees temperature;
- Your Cupcake is ready!