To make a great Korean-style Egg Fried Rice, see the recipe we’ve selected for you!
Egg Fried Rice (Korean style)
Your Egg Fried Rice (Korean style) will be perfect if you use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation mode.
a bowl of cooked rice (chilled)
1 tbsp oyster sauce (or soy sauce)
- Chop 1/2 green onions;
- Put a bowl of cooked rice in a larger bowl and loosen it slightly;
- Add 2 Eggs;
- Make sure the rice isn’t clumped and mix it well;
- Add 1 Tbsp vegetable oil;
- Mix it well to make the rice coated with oil;
- Put vegetable oil in the pan and add the green onions;
- Stir-fry the green onions over medium heat;
- Put the egg mixed rice in your pan when the oil boils with the green onions;
- Stir-fry it quickly over high heat (Don’t let the rice get pressed);
- When it’s dry and well-cooked, add 1 tbsp oyster sauce (or soy sauce) and cook it for 2 minute;
- Add black pepper;
- Mix it one more time;
- Your Egg Fried Rice (Korean style) is ready!