Learn how to make Flank Steak with this simple and easy recipe!
For your Flank Steak to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 lb flank steak
4 Tbsp Tabasco Chipotle Sauce, plus more to serve
1/3 bunch cilantro (about 1/2 cup loosely packed)
1/3 cup green onion, chopped
1/3 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 Lime, cut into wedges to serve
- We start with the marinade. In the bowl of a food processor, or a blender, combine 1/2 a cup of chopped cilantro, a quarter cup of green onion, 1/3 cup of olive oil, four tablespoons of Tobasco Chipotle sauce, and 1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Pulse that together until it’s smooth, and that’s all there is to it.
- Place your steak in a nonreactive, glass dish and cover both sides with the marinade.
- Now cover and refrigerate for at least six hours, or preferably, overnight.
- Remove it from the fridge 30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Then preheat the grill to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, or medium high heat.
- Grill covered for four minutes per side for medium rare, or cook to desired doneness.
- To get those fancy grilling marks, rotate your steak 45 degrees after two minutes.
- Once it’s grilled to perfection, remove it to a platter and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes prior to cutting.
- Your Flank Steak is ready!