In Indian cuisine, chutney or chatni (from Hindi chatni) is a variety of sweet and hot spices, originally from western India. It is a very popular accompaniment in Indian cuisine, especially for panipuris or fritters, and is usually accompanied by other sauces with similar flavors such as pickles, papads or raitas.
Check out an easy recipe for fresh Coriander Mint Chutney!
Fresh Coriander Mint Chutney
I am making a very quick simple easy delicious Chutney!
All my friends know that I absolutely love a good chutney because it just goes well with anything you eat and it adds so much more flavor.
Handful of fresh coriander
2 garlic cloves
1/2 inch piece of ginger
1 green chilli
Handful of fresh mint leaves
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
- In a processor, add a handful of fresh coriander;
- Add a couple of garlic cloves;
- Add tiny bit of fresh ginger;
- Add green chile;
- Add a bit of water;
- Add a bunch of fresh mint leaves;
- Add lemon juice and salt;
- Your Fresh Coriander Mint Chutney is ready!