A brownie is a small brownie, typical of the gastronomy of the United States. It is named for its dark brown color, or brown in English. Sometimes it is covered with thick chocolate syrup and can contain pieces of nuts, chocolate, butterscotch (a kind of crunchy toffee), peanut butter. It is believed that the first mention of a brownie is in 1896, although this recipe did not contain chocolate, but a molasses. It was created when a leading American pastry chef forgot to yeast his chocolate cake. Thus was born this compact sponge cake.
Check out a very good Fudgy Brownies recipe!
For your Fudgy Brownies to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list and follow the preparation method.
Dark Chocolate 200g
3 eggs (room temperature)
Brown Sugar 80g
Vanilla Extreme Track (1 coffee spoon)
Cocoa Powder 30g
- Melt 200g of dark chocolate and 100g of butter;
- In a bowl of mixer, add 3 eggs (room temperature), Sugar 80g, Brown Sugar 80g, Salted Pinch, Vanilla Extreme Track (1 coffee spoon);
- Mix for 3 minutes at full mixer speed;
- Add the melted chocolate with butter;
- Add all-purpose flour 50g, cocoa powder 30g;
- Transfer to a baking sheet;
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes;
- Your Fudgy Brownies is ready!