Learn how to make Funnel Cake with this simple and easy to make recipe!
For your Funnel Cake to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions for preparation.
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt
3 tbsp of sugar or mix with brown sugar
3/4 cup of milk
Oil for frying
Strawberries + whipped cream + powdered sugar, as needed
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp of baking powder, 1/4 tsp of salt.
- In another bowl, add 1 egg, 3 tbsp of sugar or mix with brown sugar, 3/4 cup of milk.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Rest for 5 minutes.
- Use a funnel and close the end with a finger. Pour the batter into the funnel.
- Fry until both sides golden brown.
- Drain the oil. This recipe makes 3 funnel cakes 20 cm in diameter.
- Add Powdered sugar.
- Add the topping: Strawberries + whipped cream + powdered sugar, as needed.
- Your Funnel Cake is ready!