Solanum melongena is a plant with edible fruit, usually annual, of the Solanum genus within the Solanaceae family.
For your Garlic Eggplant to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
Garlic Eggplant (Italian Recipe)
This Garlic Eggplant Recipe turns out delicious. Follow the step-by-step preparation method using the ingredients from the list below.
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon of hot pepper
40 ml of olive oil
- Cut 1 eggplant in slices;
- Leave the aubergines in the salted water for 10 min;
- In a bowl, add 40 ml of olive oil;
- Add cutted Parsley;
- Add 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic;
- Add 1 teaspoon of hot pepper with aromatic herbs;
- Add Pepper;
- leave the sauce to flavor for 20-30 min;
- Dry the eggplants;
- Grease a skillet with olive oil;
- Add the eggplants;
- Add salt;
- Brown on both sides;
- Transfer to a plate and add the seasoning sauce;
- Cover and leave the aubergines to flavor for 30 min;
- Your Garlic Eggplant (Italian Recipe) is ready!