Learn how to make your Ground Turkey Meatloaf with this recipe that is simple and easy to make!
Ground Turkey Meatloaf
For your Ground Turkey Meatloaf to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 pounds ground turkey
1 cup plain bread crumbs
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ cup milk
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
1 cup ketchup
¼ cup brown sugar, tightly packed
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
⅛ teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Start by preheating an oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- In a bowl, add 2 pounds of ground turkey. And I’m using 1 pound of white meat, and 1 pound of dark meat.
- To that you’ll add in 1 cup of plain bread crumbs, and then 1 teaspoon each of dried basil, dried oregano, dried parsley, and salt, and then you’ll also need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk, and then add 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Scoop this all out into your prepared 9×13 pan and then gently shape it into a loaf.
- In a bowl, add 1 cup of ketchup;
- Add in 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar, a little bit of salt, and this is optional but like to add a little bit of red pepper flakes.
- Then whisk this together.
- Next we’re going to take half of this sauce and pour it right over the top of the meatloaf.
- Next we’re going to bake this for about 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes take it out of the oven and pour on the rest of your glaze.
- Increase the temperature to 400 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes to let that additional glaze caramelize a little bit, and get everything all delicious.
- Your Ground Turkey Meatloaf is ready!