Guacamole is a typical Mexican culinary delicacy, served with a wide variety of dishes and usually accompanied by pico-de-gallo and sour cream.
It is basically a well-seasoned avocado puree, which works as a complement to the salad, having been exported to all parts of the world where there is Mexican food, even if it is changed according to local tastes.
The name “guacamole” has indigenous origins: “Ahuacatl” (avocado) and “mole”, a generic name for “sauce”.
According to pre-Hispanic tradition, the way to make guacamole was taught to the Toltec people by the god Quetzalcoatl. This delicacy was created by the Aztec culture, but after the arrival of the Spanish colonizers, it was exported to Europe.
Check out this great homemade guacamole recipe!
Homemade GuacamoleCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
Learn how to make this wonderful guacamole recipe using the following ingredients and following the preparation method.
Chopped Coriander Leaves
Chopped Green Chilli
Cumin Seeds Powder
Black Pepper Powder
Nachos of Your Choice
- In A Bowl Scoop Out 2 Avocados;
- Mash With Fork;
- (Mix Salads of Your Choice) Add Chopped Cucumber
- Add Chopped Tomatoes & Onion
- Add Chopped Coriander Leaves & Green Chilli
- Add 1 tsp Cumin Seed Powder, 3/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder, Black Salt, Juice of 2 Lemon
- Mix Well
- Serve With Your Choice of Nachos