Learn how to make jalapeno poppers with this simple and easy recipe!
Your jalapeno poppers will be very crispy and tasty if you follow the instructions for the preparation method, using the ingredients below.
200g Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Oregano
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 Cup Diced Pickled (or fresh) jalapeños
1/2 cup Flour
2 cups Panko/Bread Crumbs
2-3 cups Oil
- In a bowl, add Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and diced jalapeños to a bowl.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Add salt, oregano, and pepper.
- Add flour to a bowl/tray.
- Add two eggs to a bowl/tray.
- Whisk your eggs well.
- Add breadcrumbs/panko to a bowl/tray.
- Scoop out 1tsp of mixture.
- Form into flat disks (or balls).
- Fully coat in flour.
- Next, coat in egg. Make sure there are no dry spots.
- Lastly, coat in your panko. It helps to firmly press them in.
- Freeze the poppers for 10-15 mins.
- add oil to a pot.
- Heat over medium high.
- Cook the frozen poopers for about 30 secs or until deeply browned.
- Remove from oil and let the oil drain on paper towels.
- Your Jalapeno Poppers is ready!