Learn how to make Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers so you can eat a delicious dish without leaving your diet!
Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers
Today, I’m going to show you how to make stuffed peppers without rice, breadcrumbs, or any other starchy fillers to make them low-carb and keto-friendly.
Check the necessary ingredients and follow the instructions in the preparation mode for you to make your Super Easy Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers without Rice.
Bell peppers (green, red, orange, or yellow)
Fresh basil (optional)
- To prep the peppers, cut the tops off and scoop the seeds out.
- Place the peppers cut side down in a microwavable dish and fill the bottom with water.
- Microwave for 5 to 6 minutes to pre-cook the peppers before stuffing.
- First, you’ll brown the ground beef, cooking all the pink out, and break the meat into small pieces as it cooks.
- Once it’s browned, discard the excess fat and moisture that’s cooked off.
- Add your onion and cook until it softens.
- Mix in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add your tomato paste, Italian seasoning, Black pepper, Salt, And water.
- Give it all a good mix to distribute the ingredients.
- Now bring the mixture to a boil, then simmer until water cooks off.
- Remove the pan from heat, then add in fresh or frozen cauliflower rice.
- Give it a mix, then let the mixture cool.
- Arrange the prepped peppers cut side up in a casserole dish while you wait.
- Add the cubed cheese to the meat mixture and stir well.
- Fill each pepper shell to the top with the mixture.
- If you like it extra cheesy, go ahead and top with grated or sliced cheese so it’s nice and melty on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve!
- Your Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers is ready!