Michelada is a Mexican alcoholic beverage that is prepared by mixing beer, lemon juice, hot pepper (chili powder or flakes), and salt, and adding seasoning sauces.
See a Michelada recipe that is easy to make!
Check out the ingredients needed for your Michelada to be perfect!
Pint Glass with a Salted rim filled half way with ice
8 Oz. of beer (preferably a light colored lager like Corona or Gallo)
Juice from 1 lime or lemon
4 Oz. vegetable juice with clam flavor. You can use V8 and add clam juice if you like as well.
2-3 pinches of sea salt
4-5 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
Hot sauce to taste
- Fill a salted glass half full of ice;
- Add 8 oz beer;
- Add the juice from one lemon;
- Add 4 oz of vegetable juice with clam flavoring;
- Add salt to taste;
- Add 4-5 dashes of Worcestershire sauce;
- Add hot sauce to taste;
- Garnish with a celery stick;