Today I’m going to show you how to make this old school mint julep cocktail, which only needs a few ingredients.
Check out the ingredients needed for your mint julep to be perfect.
60ml Bourbon whisky
10 Mint leaves
15ml Sugar syrup
- In each glass, add 10 washed mint leaves.
- Next, pour 15ml of sugar syrup into each glass.
- Now muddle the mint in with the syrup and you can do this using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- What this will do is release all those lovely minty oils.
- Next, add 60ml of bourbon whiskey.
- Finally, fill each cocktail glass with crushed ice.
- Give your cocktails a quick stir and garnish with some more mint.
- There you have it, that’s how easy it is to make these refreshing mint julep cocktails.
- Your Mint Julep is ready!