Learn how to make a Mongolian Venison recipe in a simple and easy way!
For your Mongolian Venison to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
Third of a cup of brown sugar
Third of a cup of soy sauce
Two or three cloves garlic
Two tablespoons of hoisin sauce
Teaspoon of minced ginger
Half a teaspoon of red pepper flakes (you can add more if you like it hot)
Three-quarters of a pound to a pound of venison stew meat
- Starting a few pieces of meat at a time, cover with some plastic wrap.
- We’re gonna pound it out flat, because we’re going to be cooking it hot and fast, and with venison, it will get tough on you if you maintain those whole cuts of meat like we had before.
- Let’s give it a quick salt and pepper.
- Next, we want to do a quick dust and flip with cornstarch.
- Cook the rice.
- Let’s get our onions cut up.
- Let’s go ahead and combine everything we’re going to use to make the sauce. And we’re going to just cook this on low heat. And we just wanna kinda thicken it up and get it ready to put the meat in it after the meat’s cooked.
- I like to add a few chile peppers.
- Let’s add a few tablespoons of oil to a skillet.
- Fry the meat. And we only need about a minute per side or so, minute, minute-and-a-half per side.
- So let’s go ahead and add the meat to the sauce, and we’re going to add our green onions to it.
- Your Mongolian Venison is ready!