Learn how to make Palak Paneer Gravy with this simple and easy-to-make recipe!
Palak Paneer (Spinach and Paneer Curry)
Check out the ingredients needed for your Palak Paneer Gravy to be perfect and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
- Boil Spinach for 2-3 minutes;
- After they get boiled a little will grind it to make the purie;
- Add add oil to a heated pan;
- Once the oil is heated we will add cumin seeds;
- Will fry the cumin seeds;
- Once the seeds are fried half a way we will add green chillies;
- We will fry this;
- Add one red chilly;
- fry this all for a while;
- Add the palak purie;
- Add some water;
- Should mix this nicely;
- Add salt;
- As soon as the mixture gets boiled we will add the Paneer cubes;
- Lets mix this with soft hands so that the paneer should not break;
- Now lets cook this by putting lid for 2-3 minutes;
- About 3 minutes we will check;
- Your Palak Paneer is Ready!