Learn how to prepare a pork belly in a simple and easy way with this recipe!
For your pork belly to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
Pork belly 500g, I use pork leg in stead
Garlic 20g, (1 tbsp)
Ginger 20g, (1 tbsp)
Soy sauce 15-20 ml
Rice wine 15 ml(1 tbsp)
- In a bowl, add Pork belly 500g;
- Add Garlic 20 g, (1 tbsp);
- Add Ginger 20g, (1 tbsp);
- Add Soy sauce 15-20 ml;
- Add Salt 3g;
- Add Rice wine 15 ml(1 tbsp);
- Add Pepper;
- Massage well;
- Marinate for at least 48 hours;
- Set up air fryer at 350F (180C);
- Bake for 12-15 minutes each side;
- Your Pork Belly is ready!