Minced meat, including minced meat, minced meat (Austrian), weighed, minced meat or hash, is more or less finely chopped, coarsely sinewed muscle meat, which may contain a maximum of 1% salt as the only addition. Today it is no longer chopped with a knife or weighed, but made with the help of a meat grinder. Since the muscle fibers are severely chopped up, it cooks much faster than whole pieces of meat and can also be eaten raw. Raw minced meat is perishable very quickly due to the enlarged surface and partially destroyed cell membranes.
Learn how to make a simple and easy potatoes with ground beef recipe!
Potatoes with Ground Beef
For your potatoes with ground beef to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list and follow the instructions in the preparation mode!
300 gram ground beef
- Peel the potatoes;
- Cut them into strips;
- Wash under running water;
- In a pan on the fire, add oil;
- Fry the potatoes;
- Add salt;
- Reserve the potato in a container;
- Cut an onion into cubes;
- In the oiled frying pan, add 300 gram ground beef;
- Add the onion cubes;
- Add salt;
- Let it fry;
- Beat 2 eggs in a container;
- Add the potatoes to the skillet with the minced meat;
- Add chopped cilantro and dill;
- Add the eggs;
- Let fry;
- Your Potatoes with Ground Beef is ready!