Make a perfect Puff Pastry Palmiers recipe!
Puff Pastry Palmiers
Your Puff Pastry Palmiers will be perfect if you use the ingredients listed below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
Puff Pastry 400g
A lot of Sugar
- Put a good quantity of sugar on you work surface.
- Sprinkle sugar all over the puff pastry.
- Roll out the puff pastry in a 15 cm x 70 cm rectangle. Make sure the longer sides are super straight!
- Lift the dough a little bit. This will help prevent the dough from shrinking when you cut it!
- Cut both ends so you have a clean rectangle.
- Fold the ends towards the middle.
- Fold again so both ends meet at the middle.
- Fold in two and make sure everything is tight.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Cut 1cm to 1.5cm slices.
- Put them on a baking sheet with space in between.
- Open them in V shape.
- Cook for 20 min at 200°C.
- When the palmiers are slightly golden, take out of the oven and turn to reveal the caramelized side.
- Put back in the oven 5 to 10min. Until they’re a darker golden.
- Your Puff Pastry Palmiers is ready!