Let’s make a Pumpkin Bread, It’s really easy and it’s cute.
Check out the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions for making Pumpkin Bread!
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/3 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In a large bowl, beat together the oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the pumpkin and water, and beat until well blended.
- Stir in the flour mixture until just blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the bread in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan and place it on a wire rack to cool completely.