Learn how to make delicious Scalloped Potatoes for your lunch and dinner!
Today on The Stay At Home Chef I’m showing you how to make Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.
I love scalloped potatoes! They are total comfort food.
4 large russet potatoes, peeled
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- We’re going to start by peeling our Russet potatoes.
- Next we need to slice all of our potatoes nice and thin.
- And we’re going to pour them all into a large mixing bowl.
- Then pour on 1 cup of heavy cream.
- And then we’ll add some cheesy goodness with ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Then we’re going to season things up with 2 cloves of minced garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg, Adn ¼ teaspoon of black pepper, And I just use tongs to toss this all together.
- You want to give this a good toss until you feel like all of the spices and garlic and everything are evenly dispersed.
- Then, we’re going to pour all of this into a lightly greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Then I’m going to take some sharp cheddar cheese and sprinkle it on top.
- Next we’re going to bake this in a 350 degree oven for about 1 hour (or until your potatoes are tender);
- Your Scalloped Potatoes is ready!