The scrambled egg or scrambled eggs is a dish made with lightly beaten eggs and cooked in a pan with oil or butter until it sets and forms lumps. It is considered one of the most generic dishes in the kitchen and is mainly part of breakfast, although in some countries it can also be a main dish.
Learn how to make delicious Scrambled Eggs with this simple and easy recipe!
For your Scrambled Eggs to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
2-3 tbsp. milk
Salt to taste
Pepper as desired
2 tbsp. oil or butter
- In a bowl, add milk, salt and pepper;
- Add 3 eggs;
- Beat and mix;
- Heat butter/oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and let it melt;
- Add the egg mixture;
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds;
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs, until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains;
- Remove them just before they are ready and serve the velvety scramble eggs without delay;
- Your Scrambled Eggs is ready!