Fried rice is a dish of Chinese cuisine. Its origin is a homemade dish from China and which is supposed to come from 4000 BC. c., made from a recipe that includes rice as the main ingredient. Basically, it consists of a cooked rice that is sautéed over high heat and very quickly in a wok with vegetables such as Chinese onion, Chinese roots, chunky omelet, meats, soy sauce and oil.
Seaweed Fried Rice
To make your Seaweed Fried Rice, check the necessary ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation mode!
1 cup cooked rice (you can use leftover rice too)
1/2 cup sliced shiitake mushroom
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 Tbsp light soya sauce
1.5 Tbsp sesame oil
1/3 crushed seaweed/ cut seaweed sheets
- Slice 1/2 cup of shiitake mushroom;
- Chop 3 garlic cloves;
- Slice 1 spring onion for garnish;
- Heat up a pan with 1 Tbsp oil;
- Stir fry garlic till fragrant;
- Add sliced shiitake mushrooms;
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt;
- Add 1/2 tsp black pepper;
- Once the mushrooms have shrunk and turned brown, add 1 cup of cooked rice;
- Add 2 Tbsp of light soy sauce;
- Add crushed seasoned seaweed or you can cut seaweed sheets into small pieces;
- Add 1.5 Tbsp of sesame oil;
- Mix everything well;
- Your Seaweed Fried Rice is ready!