Spaghetti is a type of Italian pasta made with hard grain flour and water. It is shaped like a long thin rope, circular section and an approximate size between 25 and 30 centimeters. It is one of the most representative ingredients of Italian gastronomy, whose popularity transcends other countries.
Learn how to make a Spaghetti Bolognese with this simple and easy recipe!
For your Spaghetti Bolognese to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list and see how to prepare.
2 cloves Garlic
500g ground Beef
500ml Tomato Sauce
- Put pot with the Salted Water and cook;
- Put Oil in the pan;
- Add Onion and fry;
- Add Carrots and stir;
- Add chopped Garlic;
- Add Tomato and stir;
- Add ground Meat;
- Add Mix Herbs and stir 5 minutes;
- Add Tomato sauce and Mix;
- Cover sauce and cook 5 minutes more;
- Season with Salt and Pepper;
- When water start to boil add Spaghetti
- Boil until is ”Al Dente”;
- Add Chopped Parsley to sauce and mix;
- Drain the Spaghetti;
- Add sauce to Spaghetti;
- Your Spaghetti Bolognese is ready!