Spinach artichoke dip is a popular appetizer that typically consists of a creamy, cheesy mixture made with spinach, artichoke hearts, and various other ingredients. The dip is often served warm and is commonly used as a spread for crackers, chips, or bread.
Spinach artichoke dip
Spinach artichoke dip is a popular party food and is often served at gatherings such as Super Bowl parties, holiday parties, and other social events. It is also commonly found on the menus of many restaurants and can be purchased pre-made at grocery stores.
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup cooked spinach, drained and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the chopped artichoke hearts and spinach until evenly distributed.
- Transfer the mixture to an 8×8 inch baking dish or a similarly sized oven-safe dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the dip is hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted and lightly golden on top.
- Serve the dip hot with tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced bread.
- Enjoy your delicious spinach artichoke dip!