Here is a recipe for tabbouleh that you can prepare:
Tabbouleh is a traditional Middle Eastern salad made with quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, and other ingredients.
1 cup cooked quinoa
2 ripe tomatoes, diced
1 cucumber, diced
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup chopped mint
1/2 cup chopped green olives
1/2 cup lemon juice
4 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together the cooked quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, mint, and olives.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the quinoa salad and mix well.
- Chill the tabbouleh in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to allow the flavors to combine.
- Serve fresh.
- Tip: You can add other ingredients to the tabbouleh, such as wheat grains or cooked and shredded chicken, to make it more nutritious and flavorful. You can also serve the tabbouleh with yogurt as a sauce to add creaminess to the recipe.