Learn how to make a perfect Tahini Sauce for your Falafal. Check out this simple, quick and easy recipe!
For your Tahini Sauce to be perfect, use the ingredients listed below and follow the step-by-step preparation mode.
½ cup sesame seeds
2 tbs lemon juice
2 tbs olive oil
1 tbs warm water
3 grated garlic cloves
Salt as per taste
- Heat pan in medium flame and add half a cup of sesame seeds;
- Roast it in medium flame for 3 minutes until it turns light brown;
- When it becomes cool grind it into coarse powder;
- Add 2 tbs olive oil, salt as per taste to it and grind again untill it turns into a smooth paste. This paste is called ‘Tahini’ it is used for making hummus;
- Add 2 tbs fresh lime juice and 1 tbs of warm water to it;
- Mix well to check consistency;
- Add 1 tsp olive oil, 3 grated garlic cloves and salt as per taste to it;
- Mix it continuously well for few minutes;
- Add little red chili powder to it to enhances its taste;
- Your Tahini Sauce is ready!