Tartar sauce is a traditional sauce of French cuisine, containing mayonnaise and mustard, along with capers, olives, onions and radish; parsley is sometimes added.
Learn how to make your Tartar Sauce with this simple and easy recipe!
Today i’m going to show you how to make a simple tartar sauce, and its perfect when your making fish and chips or other things like that with fish goes really well, because of the vinegar, but today im going to be using it in a wrap with fish fingers and its going to be lovely.
Gherkin Cornichons (Handful)
Fresh Parsley (Few sprigs)
Lemon Juice (1 Lemon)
Sea Salt (Pinch)
- In a blender, add Gherkin Cornichons (Handful);
- Add Capers (Handful);
- Add Fresh Parsley (Few sprigs);
- Add a little bit of lemon zest;
- Add some lemon juice;
- Add a little pinch of salt;
- Mix with 150 grams of mayonnaise;
- Your Tartar Sauce is ready!