Learn how to make a delicious alcoholic cocktail to drink or serve your friends! This is The Orange Crush Cocktail recipe!
The Orange Crush Cocktail
To make your Orange Crush Cocktail, you will need the following ingredients below. Follow the preparation mode step-by-step!
2 oz/60 ml Vodka
1 oz/30 ml Grand Marnier
2 oz/60 ml Orange Juice
4 oz/120 ml Lemon Lime Soda
- I’m going to use a stout glass for this because of the volume of the fluids I’m going to put. And I’m going to fill this with ice first. So grab some ice that fits you could even crush you partially if you want it to totally.
- Now, the first thing you want to do is you want to add your vodka. So grab your vodka of choice. As I said, I was using Russian Standard. Now you could use a flavored vodka if you want as well. We’re going to use two ounces or 60 mililitres.
- Okay next, you want your orange liqueur. And as I said, I’m using Grand Marnier. I prefer the flavors you could usea Pierre Ferrand or a Triple Sec, but those diff have differing sweetness level and we’re going to use one ounce or 30 milliliters.
- Grab your orange juice or your fresh oranges, squeeze them out. And what we’ll do is we’ll add two ounces or 60 milliliters.
- And what we’re going to do is give it some bubbly effervescence with your on the lime soda. Now, in his case, I said I was using Sprite you could use something that’s a little bit less sweet, or you could make yourself. And we’re going to use three to four ounces to top out your glass, which is 90 to 120 milliliters.
- And you’re just going to give this a gentle stir just to put all of the ingredients together, but you don’t want to actually have all the bubbles disappear.
- Grab your citrus fruit of choice. In this case, I’m using a little bit of grapefruit and I’m using a Ruby red grapes.
- The Orange Crush Cocktail is ready!