Toad in the hole is a traditional British dish consisting of sausages in Yorkshire pudding batter, usually served with vegetables, gravy (often onion), chips or mashed potatoes.
Learn how to make a quick and easy Toad in the Hole recipe!
Toad in the Hole
To prepare your Toad in the Hole, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the step-by-step preparation method!
1tbsp vegetable oil
220g plain flour (8oz)
250ml milk (1 cup)
salt & pepper to season
- First thing to do is grab a baking dish and plonk in the sausages if you like you can spread them around with a spoon.
- All we do next is drizzle a little oil on top of the sausages.
- Bake ate 200 degrees;
- Add 220g plain flour (8oz) to a bowl;
- Add 4 eggs;
- Add 250ml milk (1 cup);
- Add salt & pepper to season;
- Take the sausage out of the oven when it is lightly browned;
- Add the mixture;
- Put back in the oven for 30 minutes;
- Your Toad in the Hole is ready!