Learn how to make a perfect Turkish Bulgur Salad for your lunch and dinner. Check out this simple and easy-to-make recipe!
Turkish Bulgur Salad
For your Turkish Bulgur Salad to be perfect, see the ingredients and follow the step-by-step preparation mode.
1,5 cups hot water
2 cups bulgur
2 tablespoons tomato paste
100 ml olive oil
50 ml pomegranate molasses ( optional)
Chili pepper flakes
Juice of 2 lemons
- Add 1,5 cups hot water to 2 cups bulgur;
- Mix and let it rest for 20 minutes;
- Stir again;
- Add 2 tablespoons tomato paste;
- Add 100 ml olive oil;
- Add juice of 2 lemons;
- Add 50 ml pomegranate molasses (optional);
- Add cutted parsley, mint and scallion;
- Add salt;
- Add black pepper;
- Add cumin;
- Add chili pepper flakes;
- Transfer to a shape and press;
- Your Turkish Bulgur Salad is ready!