The Whiskey Sour (or Whiskey Sour) is a famous cocktail that contains Bourbon whiskey, lemon juice, sugar and, optionally, egg white. Shake and serve straight or over ice.
It is traditionally garnished with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
Learn to make a Whiskey Sour from a simple and easy to make game!
For your Whiskey Sour to be perfect, use the ingredients below and follow the step-by-step preparation method.
2 Parts Scotch Whisky
3/4 Part Lemon Juice
3/4 Part Simple Syrup
1 Splash Egg White
1 Whole Maraschino Berry
- In a cocktail shaker, add Ice Cubes;
- Add 2 Parts Scotch Whisky;
- Add 3/4 Part Lemon Juice;
- Add 3/4 Part Simple Syrup;
- Add 1 Splash Egg White;
- Strain into a chilled rocks glass filled with ice cubes;
- Garnish with a maraschino berry;
- Your Whiskey Sour is ready!