The crumble is a cake with fruits. It is made with various fruits that are covered with a dough of flour, lard (usually butter) and sugar. All of this is placed in the oven. It is usually served as a hot dessert accompanied by custard, cream, ice cream or compotes of different fruits.
Learn how to make an Apple Crumble easy and fast with this recipe!
To make this perfect Apple Crumble, use the ingredients on the list and follow the step-by-step instructions.
110g sugar X 2
110g all purposed flour
4 medium size apples
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Remove apple core and peel;
- Add 1 tsp of salt to 700ml water;
- Cut the apple into pieces and add it to the water;
- Transfer the water and apples to a pot on the fire;
- Add 110g sugar
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder;
- Cook for 7 – 10 minutes (cook till sticky);
- In a bowl, add 110g Butter;
- Add 110g of flour;
- Add 110g of sugar;
- Mix it well;
- Transfer the apples to a baking sheet;
- Top with sprinkle crumble mixture;
- Put in preheated oven 180c for 30 minutes;
- Your Apple Crumble is ready!