Chocolate cake, chocolate cake or chocolate cake, is an internationally known dessert, which became popular in the late 19th century and is frequently served at gatherings such as birthday parties and weddings. Ingredients can vary depending on the recipe, but typically include a combination of eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate, butter or oil, water or milk, salt, and baking soda. Other variations can include melted chocolate, sour cream, buttermilk, fruit juice, or syrups.
Bakers use vanilla extract, liqueurs, or flavored liquids like coffee to add different flavors to the chocolate flavor. A variety of decorations, frostings or glazes, as well as spices, are also used.
Learn how to make a quick and easy chocolate cake!
Chocolate Cake Soft and Fluffy
For your chocolate cake to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list below and follow the instructions in the preparation method.
Flour 170g (1 and 1/2 cups)
Cocoa 40g (1/3 cup)
Baking powder 3g (1/2 tsp)
Baking soda 3g (1/2 tsp)
Sugar 130g (2/3 cup)
Vegetable oil 70g (1/3 cup)
Boiling water 130ml (1/2 cup)
Dark chocolate 75g
- In a bowl, add Flour 170g (1 and 1/2 cups);
- Add Cocoa 40g (1/3 cup);
- Add Baking powder 3g (1/2 tsp);
- Add Baking soda 3g (1/2 tsp);
- In another bowl, add 2 eggs;
- Add Sugar 130g (2/3 cup);
- Stir for 3-4 minutes;
- Add Vegetable oil 70g (1/3 cup) while mix;
- Add the mixture of flour and cocoa;
- Add Boiling water 130ml (1/2 cup);
- Transfer to a roasting pan greased with oil or butter;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes;
- Unmold the cake and cut the top of the cake;
- Grind the cake lid in a mixer or blender;
- In a pan, add Butter 30g;
- Add Milk 50g;
- Bring to a boil and let the butter melt;
- Take it out of the fire;
- Add Dark chocolate 75g;
- Mix until melted;
- Add the frosting over the cake;
- Add the cake zest;
- Your Chocolate Cake is ready!