Learn how to make a perfect Eclair recipe!
Use the ingredients on the list and follow the preparation instructions to make your Eclair!
- In a pan on fire, add Milk 280ml, Butter 120g, Sugar 25g , Salt 3 g, Vanilla;
- Mix and let it melt;
- Add Flour 160g;
- Wait for it to cool;
- Add 4 mixed eggs;
- Add 4 more mixed eggs;
- Stir again;
- Add the dough to a mold lined with parchment paper;
- Bake: Temperature 170, Minutes 30 – 35;
- In a bowl, add Cream 300 ml and Sugar 75g;
- Stuff the baked dough;
- In a bowl, add Chocolate 200g and Oil 35ml;
- Take it to Microwave in 40 Seconds;
- Dip the top of the Eclair in the melted chocolate;
- Your Eclair is ready!