Learn how to make ice cream cake for dessert or birthday! Check out this simple and easy recipe.
Ice Cream Cake
For your ice cream cake to be perfect, use the ingredients from the list and follow the instructions for the preparation method.
3/4 c butter
1 c sugar
1/2 cocoa powder
1/2 c flour
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 qt vanilla ice cream
Top off with melted chocolate (optional)
- In a large bowl place melted butter, granulated white sugar, and two eggs.
- Mix those ingredients together and then once you’ve mixed it you can add your vanilla extract.
- And, again go ahead and mix.
- Then I’m going to add cocoa powder that is unsweetened and making sure that I mix that completely as well.
- Then you’re ready to add flour as well as salt and baking powder.
- And, you are ready to mix again.
- So, that is the brownie bottom that you’re gonna go ahead and place in a springform pan.
- You’re gonna preheat your oven to 350 degrees and you’re gonna bake that for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- And, then you’re gonna let that cool.
- You can do anything you want for the filling for the ice cream.
- So this is softened vanilla ice cream. And, what I’m gonna do next is I’m gonna add the Reese’s chunks. And, then you’re gonna mix that together and then I’m adding peanuts cause that’s what Justin requested and also some walnuts.
- So you’re just gonna just go ahead and mix that together.
- And, then you can place that on top of the completely cooled brownie inside the springform pan.
- You’re gonna just go ahead and smooth that out and now you are ready to add some toppings if you want. Any decorative toppings.
- And, then you’re gonna freeze. I usually freeze it overnight.
- Now I am melting some chocolate chips and I’m gonna just melt that until it’s like a liquid consistency.
- Pour the chocolate right on top of the ice cream cake.
- I added more peanuts just because I thought it looked cute.
- Your Ice Cream Cake is ready!